Am I ready, ready for a new, Will I ever be ready for you, We can love effortlessly, We can be best friends, I have no doubt I will stay to the end, But how can I tell you, Or how can I show you, Its so hard because I adore you, You let me in as you opened your heart, I let everything fall apart, On the outside we are perfect, On the inside I am as cold as a shark, Both you and I have a fear, In my mind we don't mix like make-up and tears, Maybe I'm scared of everything we share, I have a fear of keeping you near, I don't want to hurt you as we both have felt pain, And in thinking this way I am in shame, I'm sick from my head to the ground I walk I'm sorry, I shy away from the fact that we get closer everyday, I don't know what else to say, I pray for a better time and day to say I will be your friend but being more I can't say right now and please don't wait for me because I am not ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment