Love lost and love found,
I track it like a greyhound,
The smell of roses distinct to my nose,
I will never forget the way life grows,
From a seed to a stem,
Sprouting leaves on them,
The roots hold me strong like her open arms,
She holds me high in the storm I stand tall,
From the stem grows the rose,
Like my feelings I prefer to stay closed,
Waiting for the right time to open up,
My heart overflows like my cup,
We live together in love and lust,
But somehow falling is a must,
My petals wither then fall,
I struggle to hold on to her call,
No signal,
The love is gone the last pedal will drop,
She loves me,
No,
She loves me not.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
The Life of a Rose by Anthony Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment