Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Drawing by Anthony Morgan

In deep thought the key is creation,
It can either be great or a great devastation,
Pencil in my right hand I start with a line,
I make a few more strokes to sketch my good time,
I feel the curves on the page as the image takes form,
My hand keeps begging to detail some more,
A sleek item made looks back at me twice,
Beautiful to me it seemed soft and so nice,
Another item looks sweet and soft to the touch,
Its apart of something that I love so much,
The corners of it can rise and fall,
The meaning of its movements are extreme by its call,
Demanding is this image and wanted by me,
An outline was placed to capture this 2D,
I shade in and out so the viewer can see,
That soon to jump up from flat to 3D,
Perfect is she,
This was all a dream because she rose from the page,
The extreme call is her lips chanting my name,
Looked back at me twice her eyes are to blame,
Truly amazing to me I must be insane,
What can rise and fall is her smile so bright,
So I make it shine with all of my might,
She came to me from art as a friend,
A dream is by chance will I see her again,
All I can do is draw her image from my dream,
If we can exist face to face I want to call her...
(I)mmense Beauty
(M)asterpiece
(A)rtistic Passion
(N)obby
(I)ntense Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment