Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Miss You by Anthony Morgan

It's funny as time goes by,
Picturing you is harder than a wink of the eye,
I can replay our memories in my dreams,
But your beautiful face always leaves me,
I will forever long to see you again,
If only for a moment just to feel you again,
I miss you,
You saw through my smile and into my fears,
You saw through my fears and watched my heart shed tears,
You judged me by my pain because you knew my strength,
When I would fall you carried me a great length,
I miss you,
I have a lifetime to live but I need you here,
If I could find you I would keep you near,
I would never lose you again,
Treating you better than a queen,
Keeping the relationship a 10,
But all of this is false if I never see you again,
I miss you,
I miss you dearly like I lost my bestfriend,
My backbone, my other half, my wifey and companion,
I'm lost without you,
And if I don't find you,
Then I'm lost forever,
So if you see this I hope you can remember,
The perfect couple and splender,
And remember that I miss you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment