Saturday, July 20, 2013

No Name by Anthony Morgan

I sit I pray asking you to stay in my life, you are my moon come and gone as time flies by, I think of you every morning noon and night everyday, hoping to wake with you that next day, first sight first touch everything is you, your always near when my life is blue, your true, your so rare to me like an eclipse on New Year's Eve, we could be perfect like the roses in my flower pot, if I pick the petals will you love me or love me not, everlasting love is my offer no catch no strings attached, as I glance at you its so hard to stay relaxed, I'm flourished, but so well hidden on the surface, that if I told you the truth you would be severely shocked and nervous, call this a secret or a chapter never told, see you around but if you see me you will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment