As I sit I drift into a myth of uncertainty. Like the man on the moon, he's alone, like a teenage girl without her cellphone, what would life be like when I'm dead and gone. Feeling deceased to the world but alive in sin, to be rich in Christ or like a kingpin, counting dead presidents, counting every sin, or adventurous like my last name was Griffin. Afraid of the dark, just let your fear spark and shed light on the subject at hand. We are man living on the land of Uncle Sam by the beach were I grab a hand full of sand. By a gust of wind the sand blown from my hand and my dreams so it seems disappear. People hold a high standard in me, too bad they can't see that the best I can be is human. I'm a man I make mistakes like man-made lakes my ripples flow the distance like my thoughts are wide spread. Nothing but gibberish, dumb thoughts and dirty flicks, my mind is so sick like great head from Superhead. Bodies full of led spread through the nation across our TV stations the news now spread through world wide web. Dark trembles at night cold sweats in plain sight if my might is as strong as my creator then how do I prolong my life with this mental fight...and love is always a different story. I love hard and hurt with a passion so call me emotional in a great fashion. I treat every girl like a queen but it seems my efforts are effortless so I stress then move on to the next but even she wasn't next best. How do I find the one who can payback all of my time spent. Two sides of me but I'm one in a million I need her to see through me like glass. I can't forget the past but I can twist and turn my future. Always feeling like a loser but I need to be next to her. I am too complicated but simple to understand like the quiet nature of every other man. Like the chambers in a pyramid but built for one reason like the World-Trades in there prime or the Garden of Eden. One day I will just chill and remain still and reflect as my corpse falls from a steep thrill.
No comments:
Post a Comment