Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just Another by Anthony Morgan

I see sometimes your unhappy, deep in plain sight, but your smile is so bright under dim light, I'm happy to be next to you even for a little while, the sight of you makes me feel butterflies for miles, you bump into me on purpose, and I hide my every thought, your playful nature towards me catches me a lot, how I like your simple mistakes, they really make my day, because I see that your not perfect, so I know my faults are quite ok, I like your attitude, your looks, your cute nature is like a book, I can see you, I can read you, your individually made, but I can't read between the lines and sometimes I misbehave, I like you as a person, your style is unique, I wish to hold you through the day so I can take a peek, I want to know your mind your every thought of me, so blessed am I to be in your life under thee, if I could give you the world I would put my hands in yours to let you know your the one I adore, so smile a while let your worries subside, I want you to feel safe when your by my side, friends we are and friends we will remain, nothing is lost only memories to gain, your the only one who knows my feelings for you, so let this remain true, your like falling rose pedals soft to the touch, let the breeze take you to great heights, and I hope one day a pedal falls into my hand, but this pedal represents your heart, and I will care for this pedal and make it a rose, then I will give u a bouquet on every special day, to let you know that I care, and I will always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment